Thursday, March 11, 2010
Entry 34, March 11
Well, promise says I'm always serious. I understand her, but it's not because I'm serious all the time. I just don't laugh at everything, and my emotions usually don't last that long. Anyways, I'm going to continue at what I was writing about last time. Through those fighting countries another World War will happen. This will cause nuclear warfare, and the world will fall into a continuous hole filled with war, hate, and zombies, thus causing the end of all things. I can't remember my other suggestions of apocalyptic things, but another one I bet would be something like the Nazis only successful, or a giant disease outbreak. I still don't really believe that there will be an end of the world, but it's still fun to think about. In the meantime I'll try to enjoy life as much as I can, even thought some of it may be hard, boring, or annoying. Monica just made me laugh. I don't think she really meant to, but she pulled her laptop closer to her as you (Mrs. Strand) walked toward her. I think she was really just trying to get more comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A disease outbreak would be possible.
ReplyDelete*You're missing entries 35 and 36. Other than that, great job. Make sure to make those up entry 36. I only took two points off for not having entry 35. Thanks for writing!